Men's Monty Hi Hydroguard - Brown/Fog
This is the nubuck leather unisex Monty, featuring Mini RipStop panels and a 100% waterproof Hydroguard bootie liner. After listening to feedback from our ambassadors and all of you in the Ridgemont community, we decide to further develop our Monty Hi line for maximum durability in all situations. We’ve extensively field tested these, and feel confident that this new technology adds tons of technical functionality to the Monty Hi, while still retaining the same retro-classic styling that has made them so popular. Dry feet, looks sweet.
- High quality 2mm waterproofed nubuck leather.
- 100% waterproof Hydroguard lining, keeps your feet dry and warm.
- Ballistic ripstop nylon panels.
- Pewter eyelets & speedhooks.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber lugged sole for superior traction & grip with impact absorbing eva mid-sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Variflex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort
- UK unisex sizing.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.
Adventures With Ridgemont Hikers
First time purchasing from Ridgemont. Was looking for something that was a mixture of outdoors and everyday use and these boots checked those boxes. Glad to see a brand doing something different instead of just leather.
Comfy, stylish, waterproofing worked pretty well. Used daily and lasted 12 months then sole came away a little and deteriorated steadily for the next 6 months.
Bought these as a present, really nice . Son very pleased with them . Customer service excellent.
I went for a half a size bigger than I usually wear, and they fit perfect. They feel very comfy and nice and light to wear. Exactly what I was looking for and I will definitely be buying another pair.
Like these a lot, they look great and I think once they're broken in a bit they'll be more comfortable. Word of warning though, they do come up quite small. I ordered a half size extra and that should have really been a full size up.