Women's Monty Lo : Black/Gum
The unisex Monty is an ode to the classic light hikers of the 80s. This was always one of our favorite styles, and we were saddened to see this silhouette following the same path as the average middle-aged person's waistline. Several years ago we decided to resurrect this classic style and put it on a much-needed health program to get its proportions back in check. It has been one of our most successful styles and we think the Monty is ready for any adventure you come up with!
- High quality oiled suede with DWR coating.
- Ballistic ripstop nylon panels.
- Antique brass eyelets
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber lugged sole for superior traction & grip with impact absorbing eva mid-sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Variflex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort.
- Gussetted tongue to keep dirt and loose debris from sneaking in and irritating your feet..
- Unisex sizing.
- Standard D width.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.