Women's Monty Hi : Burgundy/Sky
- High quality oiled suede with DWR coating.
- Ballistic ripstop nylon panels.
- Pewter eyelets & speedhooks.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber lugged sole for superior traction & grip with impact absorbing eva mid-sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Vari-flex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort.
- Gussetted tongue to keep dirt and loose debris from sneaking in and irritating your feet..
- Unisex sizing.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.
Adventures With Ridgemont Hikers
I haven't had a chance to review my boots because they are still on the way. Ordered on November 21st with "3-5 day shipping". Didn't actually ship until December 2nd and is coming via UPS SurePost which is the slowest cheapest option. Current ETA is December 9th.
I need a daily boot and these looked promising. If they fit and wear well I would probably buy multiple pairs/styles. But so far not a great experience.
I’d love to give them 5 stars but I’d like to receive them first! Ordered 11/17 & have never received !
only wore a few times before sole started to split from shoe.
Shoe looks great, really cool. Fits true to size. Sole is pretty stiff, hoping it breaks in some. By second day, stitching is coming off a ton in back of shoe. Hope it was just a little, but it’s unraveling more. Same on both shoes.