Men's Heritage WP - Black/Charcoal
The Heritage is a great looking, lightweight waterproof boot that is comfortable to wear from city sidewalks to mountain trails, and everywhere in between. Crafted from premium waxed & oiled leathers with a waxed cotton canvas collar and a 100% waterproof Hydroguard lining. There's also heavy-duty metal d-rings and speed hooks for secure lacing and a gusseted tongue to keep out dust and debris. The outsole is made in conjunction with a super comfortable EVA midsole sitting on our real rubber mildly lugged tread pattern, so it provides excellent grip on loose and slippery surfaces without looking too aggressive. The Heritage also comes with two pairs of laces, one solid coloured pair and one more subtle flecked coloured pair. The choice is yours!
- High quality 2mm waterproofed full grain leather.
- 100% waterproof Hydroguard lining, keeps your feet dry and warm.
- Colour matched steel D-rings & speedhooks.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber lugged sole for superior traction & grip with impact absorbing eva mid-sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Variflex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort
- UK unisex sizing.
- Standard F width.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.