Men's Monty Lo Hydroguard - Slate/Grey
This is the nubuck leather unisex Monty, featuring Mini RipStop panels and a 100% waterproof Hydroguard bootie liner. After listening to feedback from our ambassadors and all of you in the Ridgemont community, we decide to further develop our Monty Lo line for maximum durability in all situations. We’ve extensively field tested these, and feel confident that this new technology adds tons of technical functionality to the Monty Lo, while still retaining the same retro-classic styling that has made them so popular. Dry feet, looks sweet.
- High quality 2mm waterproofed nubuck leather.
- 100% waterproof Hydroguard lining, keeps your feet dry and warm.
- Ballistic ripstop nylon panels.
- Antique brass eyelets & speedhooks.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber lugged sole for superior traction & grip with impact absorbing eva mid-sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Variflex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort
- UK unisex sizing.
The Monty Lo - affordable comfort for the trail, office or bar - one and all..! Built For Your Life.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.
Adventures With Ridgemont Hikers
I have had a number of different waterproof walking shoes from brands such as Salomon, Nike and Danner and so far my impressions are that the Monty Lo Hydroguard are the best ones yet. They are a great fit, sturdy without being uncomfortable, waterproof and they feel well made. Personally, I think they look the best too. Very happy with them.
Big fan of these so far. I've only worn them in the city and local woodland but they are solid, waterproof and quite steady in slush and mud. They feel more like shoes than trainers but are not too heavy and are comfy to wear all day.
Comfy, look good, water proof. Exactly what I wanted.
Great service - I ordered the wrong size (totally my fault) and needs to contact support who resolved it immediately and got the correct size out to me very quickly. Great product, look as good as the images and they are extremely comfortable so far. Will be back for more.